Wednesday, May 25, 2016

UNCHAINED



I am not going to bow before the cultural guardians and stop being honest in order to save someone's sensitive feelings, nor do I intend to be an asshole and hurt feelings intentionally, simply because I am able.  If that is going to mean I am punished, so be it.

I happen to be white, that doesn't mean I am anti-Black.
I happen to be straight, I happen to be completely ok with GLBTI people.
I am male, it doesn't mean I think women are my playthings or beneath me.

I refuse the labels of society, as should everyone.

All I know is, I am a Christian, husband, writer, father, son, brother, poet, writer & romantic. All else negotiable.



No comments:

Post a Comment

You rebel you

I am often told that I think too much.  When in my mind people do not think enough.  I am told I feel too much.  When in my mind people d...