Friday, June 17, 2016

Repulse the Dragon Lords

There are before me now
Evil dragons to slay
They are wild with power
With ancient spells endowed
Every day becomes judgment day
And they come as a killer tide
In groups, and by individuals
It is nearly impossible to survive
As the serpent lords strike
But I will prevail
I will deny them
I am alive
I stand in their path
I deny their wrath
And drive them from this land
Because I am the last
The only
Who will do so



“The hunger of a dragon is slow to wake, but hard to sate.”― Ursula K. Le Guin


Le dragon crache du feu, - Ce qui éteint ses larmes. - Quand on vit de rancune, - On naît pour être vieux.”― Charles de Leusse

No comments:

Post a Comment

You rebel you

I am often told that I think too much.  When in my mind people do not think enough.  I am told I feel too much.  When in my mind people d...