Saturday, September 24, 2016

Screwed

I am unready to declare the end of the world as a result of America's choosing of a political leader.  However, I am ready to declare that I refuse to vote for any of the four morons who stand to receive the most votes.

The four presented are completely unworthy of office, and despite what GOP voters would say, Obama would mop the floor with them.  Contrary to what Democrat voters would say, George W Bush would mop the floor with them as well.  The choices offered are just that bad.


"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."  
Martin Luther King, Jr.

The world awaits the decision that America makes.  I offer this... The United States has arrived at the most important point of the history of the nation, and we are offered the four worst possible choices.  If you have a choice you are happy with, great go with that, good luck.  But the truth is, America has issues that cannot be addressed alone, and the world outside of the US is increasingly hostile.  Agents of terrorism strike nearly daily, including mass shootings, extremist violence, and gang control and murders of in Chicago and other large cities.  We cannot afford such idiocy as to elect people who cannot tell the truth, who do not believe the truth, or worse, ignore the truth.  We have met the enemy, and they are us.


1 comment:

  1. That reminds me... I've been meaning to write a piece about the time Captain America almost ran for president. I'll post it on Poplitiko when it's ready.

    ReplyDelete

You rebel you

I am often told that I think too much.  When in my mind people do not think enough.  I am told I feel too much.  When in my mind people d...